January 27, 2022 @ 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Elite Learning Online
Thursday January 27th, 2022
“Real Estate Commission Trends & Updates with Kathie Connelly”
ZOOM CE from 1:30pm-3:00pm
Requirements and Notices
We are now approved through the MD Real Estate Commission to offer Maryland CE Courses via instructor led livestream (ZOOM) for the duration of the COVID-19 Stay at Home order. Below are the requirements to attend.
· Strong Internet connection
· Computer device with camera and microphone capabilities (we must see your face be able to hear you throughout the course at all times- if we cannot see and hear you CE Credit will not be given)
· A distraction free workzone during classtime. As normal no phone calls or outside distractions.
· During class you cannot do things that could not be done in a classroom setting such as driving, working out, laying down etc.
· All classes will be recorded per the MD Real Estate Commission- By Registering you consent to this.
· As of June 19, 2020 Classes are limited to 50 attendees
· All other CE Requirements will remain in full effect.
· Registration closes at 3pm the day prior to class. All registrations must be in by then.
· Email reminder with ZOOM access link will be emailed the day prior to class NO LATER than 3pm.