550 Cranbrook Rd
Free for Members
- Welcome Networking
- Organization Updates and News
- Lunch provided by REMDA
- Speaker: Mark Wittstadt to discuss Assumptions, Short Sales, Foreclosures and unique options in the changing market
About Mark Wittstadt:
Mark has been licensed to practice law in Maryland since June 1991. Although his practice has concentrated on real estate related matters, including title examinations and legal reviews of same; litigation to resolve issues in the chain of title, real estate settlements and property ownership disputes; Mark has successfully handled matters involving criminal defense, DWI/DUI defense, and personal injury recovery. Mark has been the driving force behind the success of the firm and practice. In recent years Mark has scaled his practice back from a national platform employing over 800 people including over 120 lawyers, to a boutique practice with dedicated professionals so that he could get back to the basics of being a lawyer and helping his clients in a meaningful way. Currently, Mark is managing partner of LTX Law Group. LTX Law Group is comprised of legal professionals with over 25 years of experience serving the needs of clients locally and nationally. Together, the onsite legal team and associates at LTX Law Group handle all aspects of Real Estate Law.
- LTX Law Group is one of the go-to firms in Maryland due to our track record of success, ongoing education, core values and expertise. Here are some quick facts about our team that sets us apart from other law groups:
- LTX Law Group is proud to be an agent in good standing with Fidelity National Title Insurance Agency and is the issuing agent for all policies of title insurance associated with real estate closings handled by the LTX Companies.
- Further, LTX Law Group is responsible for all funds in connection with the real estate closing. The funds are held in a safe and secure attorney escrow account and are not disbursed until all conditions in connection with the closing are fully and finally met.
- LTX Law Group is available and provides assistance to guide Lawyers Title Exchange, LLC when issues come up in title examinations being performed for third parties.
- LTX Law Group conforms in all aspects to the values of the LTX Companies – Commitment, Integrity and Trust. LTX Law Group insures that all best practices required by our clients and the real estate industry are adhered.
- LTX Law Group has fully implemented the ALTA Best Practices as recommended and will provide copies of same to lenders upon request.